Sunday 30 August 2009

The Cheesewrings, Bodmin Moor Powerful Ley line













The powerful energy forces that criss-cross our planet, which many people call ley lines are in fact Holy energy lines laid down by YHWH (God), when He created the world.
If you are a Christian no harm will come to you when you visit these strange so called ley line hotspots, but if you seek that which is not of YHWH in these places you will be putting yourself in considerable danger.

I visited this place recently when I returned to the place of my birth Cornwall. My ancestors were all miners and farmers who worked this ancient land. My grandfather worked down a mine at Dolcoath Camborne, he began his work down there at the age of fourteen, this mine is one of the deepest mines in West Cornwall.

Many tales he would tell of the strange happenings deep down under the earth’s crust, to an outsider it would be very frightening to enter these deep caverns under the earth, but the Cornish miners had great faith in their Christian belief and knew that the power of Christ would bring a far greater light to those dark places than any candle ever could. Armed with a cross in their right hand and a pick in their left, they dug out these rich minerals, and made England what it is today.

Now I encountered a power surge which caused my camera to malfunction at the top of this tor (hill), and some other spiritual happening which I will not disclose at this time, but I can assure you that it was an encounter of the highest heavenly spiritual realm, which would shatter the unbelief of the unbeliever.






No comments: